At Brabyns all of our all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. The School’s uniform policy is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and is designed with health and safety in mind.
The children wear a Summer uniform from September until October half term and again after the Easter holidays.
A full and comprehensive uniform guide for children from Nursery through to Year 6 may be viewed here:
Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialists supply all of our Uniform Supplier from their Stockport shop or online.
Our central supplier provides Brabyns Preparatory School with a comprehensive range of uniform, sportswear and accessories; ensuring consistently smart children and the convenience of a ‘one-stop-shop’ for busy parents.
Nearly New Uniform
We also sell some ‘nearly new’ uniforms. These are of a good standard and all proceeds go to the Parent Society to help fund future events and purchase things for the children.
Please contact the School Office or a member of the Parent Society for further details.