ISI Inspection 2017
Brabyns was inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in June 2017.
In our whole-school educational quality inspection we were awarded the grade of “EXCELLENT” in all areas. This is the highest grade a school can be awarded under the ISI Inspection scheme. ISI Inspectors operate under the Ofsted framework, approved by the Department for Education.
Key findings summarise that:
- "The quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements is excellent."
- "All pupils...make excellent academic progress."
- "Pupils in all age groups confidently rise to the challenges presented by teachers."
- "Pupils are consistently enthusiastic about their teachers and their enjoyment of lessons."
- "Pupils’ communication skills are particularly well developed."
- "Teachers...maintain a calm environment where all pupils can flourish."
- "Pupils respond to the school's rich curricular and extra-curricular offerings with enthusiasm."
- "Pupils' achievement is excellent due to the school aspiring to high standards."
- "Staff are conscientious and committed to helping pupils achieve their best."
- "Parents work in very close partnership with the school to support their children's achievement."
- "The quality of the pupils' personal development is excellent."
- "Pupils display excellent self-discipline and resilience, combined with an exuberant passion for improving their own learning."
- "Pupils feel they have a real say in the life of the School and a tangible ethos of pupil pride is present."
- "The social development of the pupils is outstanding."
- "The pupils demonstrate a high degree of kindness to others...guided by the school’s caring ethos which values every individual."
- "Pupils feel safe, enjoying the sense of trust and security which pervades the School."
To read a copy of the full report, please click here.
Key findings from our Early Years ISI Inspection, September 2014
To read a copy of the report, please click here.