Over the past year, we have been working on three key initiatives as part of the School Progress Plan for 2021-22. These included:
Our vision is to be an exceptional school which stands out in the local community – a school where all children do their best and flourish, in an environment which fosters a deep love of learning through a wide and engaging curriculum.
- Development of key skills and knowledge from N-Y6 (consideration of Core Knowledge Curriculum)
- Introduce spaced learning across the curriculum
- Move towards more direct instruction as opposed to more enquiry-based learning.
- Collectively launch, trial, and review a set of Brabyns children’s learning values
- Raise awareness of the LVs in the wider community through marketing
- Bringing the community into School. (Building a local reputation for academic and pastoral excellence)
- Building partnerships locally (To make a real, positive and lasting impact on our surrounding communities.)