Brabyns Preparatory School's Development Plan 2015-2018 was formed in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governance of the school.
In planning for the future, we are mindful to ensure three things:
- All development is designed to enhance the children’s experience and provision
- All individual children achieve as highly as they can across the curriculum
- We ensure we maintain the ethos and School atmosphere that we cherish most highly
The main priorities identified as a result of the review are:
- Excellence Throughout the Curriculum – recognising the commitment of the School to provide a breadth of opportunities for learning around a strong academic core
- The Best for Each Child – focusing on the way in which individual needs and motivation are recognised and nurtured within the School
- Preparing Children for the Future – considering the lasting qualities and emerging skills children will need to succeed
- Building Relations – ensuring the school works closely and effectively with everyone
- Site and Services – exploring the way in which the School can use and develop resources to enhance the educational provision and care for families
You can download a copy of the 2015-2018 Development Plan here.